What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic GX1526 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 92.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.96
and would be 5.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.753, LW 0.63, SP 0.736, PIR 0.672; SM: SP0.667, PIR0.617; LFQ 2.688, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.07
with an EQ and would be 6.24 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.586, LW 0.521, SP 0.658, PIR 0.58; SM: SP0.828, PIR0.756; LFQ 2.435, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.96 and would be 5.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60