What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic DX1226 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 97.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 5.26 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.785, LW 0.637, SP 0.685, PIR 0.644; SM: SP0.672, PIR0.631; LFQ 2.283, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.66
with an EQ and would be 7.03 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.535, LW 0.42, SP 0.543, PIR 0.439; SM: SP0.912, PIR0.86; LFQ 2.283, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 5.26 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 126 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 457mm
- Height 711mm
- Depth 406 mm)
- Weight 28.6 kg