What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic CX826 is an active toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 92.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03
and would be 7.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.395, SP 0.438, PIR 0.385; SM: SP0.887, PIR0.893; LFQ 1.365, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.21
with an EQ and would be 8.52 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.261, LW 0.218, SP 0.324, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.898, PIR0.936; LFQ 1.365, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03 and would be 7.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 102 dB
- continuous: 126 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 362mm
- Height 297mm
- Depth 298 mm)
- Weight 7.7 kg