What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic CCX826 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 109.0Hz (resp. 95.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.19
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.483, LW 0.446, SP 0.464, PIR 0.433; SM: SP0.766, PIR0.7; LFQ 2.206, LFX 100Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.61
with an EQ and would be 8.08 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.331, LW 0.276, SP 0.348, PIR 0.281; SM: SP0.887, PIR0.889; LFQ 2.24, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.19 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60