What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic CCX1595 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Fulcrum Acoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 84.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.5Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.35, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.81; LFQ 3.27, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.26, SP 0.31, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.91; LFQ 3.3, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 90x45