What we know about the measurement:
Focal Twin6 Be is a passive center speaker that cost around 1700USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.3Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.72
and would be 5.73 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.473, LW 0.398, SP 0.615, PIR 0.493; SM: SP0.442, PIR0.302; LFQ 1.24, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.83
with an EQ and would be 7.77 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.408, LW 0.292, SP 0.431, PIR 0.328; SM: SP0.857, PIR0.901; LFQ 1.24, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.72 and would be 5.73 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Horizontal measurement
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , sos review .