What we know about the measurement:
Focal Solo6 Be is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.09
and would be 7.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.461, LW 0.392, SP 0.361, PIR 0.359; SM: SP0.822, PIR0.762; LFQ 0.915, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.08
with an EQ and would be 8.02 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.314, SP 0.312, PIR 0.277; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.925; LFQ 0.915, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.09 and would be 7.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.