What we know about the measurement:
Focal Solo6 Be is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.39, SP 0.36, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.77; LFQ 0.98, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.37, SP 0.3, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.95, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.