What we know about the measurement:
Focal Chorus OD 706 V is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
and would be 6.79 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.647, LW 0.515, SP 0.428, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.905, PIR0.854; LFQ 0.797, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.11
with an EQ and would be 7.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.487, LW 0.374, SP 0.34, PIR 0.274; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.896; LFQ 0.677, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8 and would be 6.79 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.