What we know about the measurement:
Focal Chora 816 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.45, SP 0.43, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.61, PIR0.41; LFQ 1.19, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.38, SP 0.33, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.15, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .