What we know about the measurement:
Focal Aria 906 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 450USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.29, SP 0.32, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.94, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.24, SP 0.25, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.93, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.