What we know about the measurement:
Focal Aria 906 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 450USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
and would be 7.06 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.431, LW 0.349, SP 0.381, PIR 0.345; SM: SP0.792, PIR0.642; LFQ 1.161, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.356, LW 0.324, SP 0.305, PIR 0.277; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.944; LFQ 1.161, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7 and would be 7.06 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .