What we know about the measurement:
Focal Alpha Twin Evo is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 480USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Sound and Recording.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 28.7Hz (resp. 27.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.68
and would be 5.84 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.564, LW 0.517, SP 0.554, PIR 0.502; SM: SP0.663, PIR0.461; LFQ 1.814, LFX 26Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.65
with an EQ and would be 7.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.394, LW 0.332, SP 0.365, PIR 0.303; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.837; LFQ 1.814, LFX 25Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.68 and would be 5.84 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.