What we know about the measurement:
Focal Alpha 65 Evo is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.45, SP 0.48, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.64, PIR0.39; LFQ 0.95, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.39, SP 0.38, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.95, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: sar review .