What we know about the measurement:
Focal Alpha 65 Evo is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03
and would be 5.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.452, SP 0.483, PIR 0.409; SM: SP0.642, PIR0.312; LFQ 0.883, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94
with an EQ and would be 7.67 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.448, LW 0.391, SP 0.393, PIR 0.317; SM: SP0.926, PIR0.887; LFQ 0.883, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03 and would be 5.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: sar review .