What we know about the measurement:
Fluid Audio Image 2 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.1Hz (resp. 35.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.47
and would be 7.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.43, SP 0.435, PIR 0.419; SM: SP0.877, PIR0.753; LFQ 1.213, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.365, SP 0.376, PIR 0.346; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.881; LFQ 1.213, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.47 and would be 7.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- max: 113 dB
- Width 241mm
- Height 351mm
- Depth 363 mm)
- Weight 12.6 kg