What we know about the measurement:
Fluid Audio Image 2 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 41.0Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.46, SP 0.34, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.77; LFQ 1.15, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.37, SP 0.28, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.15, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.