What we know about the measurement:
Fluance Reference XL8S is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 81.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 45.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.04
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.792, LW 0.553, SP 0.516, PIR 0.488; SM: SP0.925, PIR0.801; LFQ 0.0, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.88
with an EQ and would be 6.91 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.611, LW 0.395, SP 0.514, PIR 0.381; SM: SP0.868, PIR0.816; LFQ 0.0, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.04 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.