What we know about the measurement:
Fluance HFS Signature is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 170USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.28
and would be 5.89 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.645, LW 0.569, SP 0.605, PIR 0.548; SM: SP0.802, PIR0.63; LFQ 0.764, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.13
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.525, LW 0.434, SP 0.404, PIR 0.319; SM: SP0.912, PIR0.896; LFQ 0.764, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.28 and would be 5.89 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.