What we know about the measurement:
Fluance HFS Signature is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 170USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.57, SP 0.61, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.67; LFQ 0.79, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.45, SP 0.44, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.78, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.