What we know about the measurement:
Fiio SP3 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.46
and would be 5.07 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.519, SP 0.481, PIR 0.459; SM: SP0.355, PIR0.079; LFQ 0.243, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.32 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.348, LW 0.308, SP 0.299, PIR 0.233; SM: SP0.968, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.243, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.46 and would be 5.07 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.