What we know about the measurement:
FBT J8A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is FBT.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.72
and would be 5.31 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.695, LW 0.684, SP 0.75, PIR 0.698; SM: SP0.814, PIR0.626; LFQ 2.252, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.67
with an EQ and would be 6.26 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.596, LW 0.564, SP 0.653, PIR 0.589; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.787; LFQ 2.252, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.72 and would be 5.31 with a perfect subwoofer.