What we know about the measurement:
FBT J5A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is FBT.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 80.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.57
and would be 3.77 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.958, LW 0.964, SP 1.02, PIR 0.976; SM: SP0.763, PIR0.6; LFQ 1.337, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.49
with an EQ and would be 4.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.826, LW 0.822, SP 0.889, PIR 0.849; SM: SP0.852, PIR0.741; LFQ 1.337, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.57 and would be 3.77 with a perfect subwoofer.