What we know about the measurement:
FBT J15A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1060USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is FBT.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.17
and would be 3.87 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.85, LW 0.859, SP 0.88, PIR 0.846; SM: SP0.547, PIR0.363; LFQ 3.682, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.29
with an EQ and would be 6.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.684, LW 0.619, SP 0.659, PIR 0.628; SM: SP0.866, PIR0.819; LFQ 3.682, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.17 and would be 3.87 with a perfect subwoofer.