What we know about the measurement:
FBT J12A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.69, LW 0.68, SP 0.72, PIR 0.69; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.68; LFQ 3.44, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
with an EQ and would be 6.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.55, SP 0.64, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.79; LFQ 3.43, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.