What we know about the measurement:
Epos ES14N is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.2Hz (resp. 41.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
and would be 8.08 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.311, LW 0.292, SP 0.323, PIR 0.283; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.869; LFQ 1.4, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.4
with an EQ and would be 8.72 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.273, LW 0.229, SP 0.204, PIR 0.162; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.953; LFQ 1.4, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5 and would be 8.08 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: ref review. Links to other reviews: whf review , ahl review , avf review .
- Note: data is Klippel generated, voltage is 2.83V and results are smoothed at 1/12 octave which may increase the score a bit
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- Impedance 4.3 Ohm
- Width 250mm
- Height 491mm
- Depth 385 mm)
- Weight 16 kg