What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv C2+ is a passive center speaker that cost around 399USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.92
and would be 5.06 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.638, LW 0.623, SP 0.653, PIR 0.591; SM: SP0.547, PIR0.316; LFQ 1.018, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.54
with an EQ and would be 6.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.569, LW 0.543, SP 0.543, PIR 0.487; SM: SP0.863, PIR0.753; LFQ 1.018, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.92 and would be 5.06 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .