What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv C1+ is a passive center speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 87.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.9
and would be 5.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.59, SP 0.51, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.61, PIR0.21; LFQ 1.34, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.42, SP 0.38, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.22, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.9 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .