What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv C1+ is a passive center speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 87.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.6
and would be 5.03 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.574, LW 0.592, SP 0.507, PIR 0.497; SM: SP0.61, PIR0.118; LFQ 1.296, LFX 90Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.88
with an EQ and would be 7.95 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.374, LW 0.387, SP 0.33, PIR 0.303; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.906; LFQ 1.296, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.6 and would be 5.03 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .