What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv B2+ is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 450USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52
and would be 6.89 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.305, LW 0.264, SP 0.312, PIR 0.244; SM: SP0.708, PIR0.301; LFQ 0.594, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.56
with an EQ and would be 8.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.267, LW 0.213, SP 0.276, PIR 0.203; SM: SP0.952, PIR0.962; LFQ 0.593, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52 and would be 6.89 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .