What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv B1+ is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.05
and would be 7.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.369, LW 0.32, SP 0.305, PIR 0.277; SM: SP0.935, PIR0.704; LFQ 0.401, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.14
with an EQ and would be 8.51 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.292, LW 0.239, SP 0.266, PIR 0.211; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.942; LFQ 0.401, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.05 and would be 7.56 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .