What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv 6s is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.1Hz (resp. 41.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.69 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.465, LW 0.464, SP 0.461, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.63; LFQ 0.332, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.42
with an EQ and would be 8.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.326, LW 0.31, SP 0.365, PIR 0.304; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.332, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.69 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.