What we know about the measurement:
Elac Uni-Fi Reference UCR52 is a passive center speaker that cost around 700USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.85
and would be 6.21 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.777, LW 0.486, SP 0.445, PIR 0.396; SM: SP0.836, PIR0.712; LFQ 1.089, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.42
with an EQ and would be 7.62 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.585, LW 0.328, SP 0.334, PIR 0.264; SM: SP0.955, PIR0.943; LFQ 0.936, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.85 and would be 6.21 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.