What we know about the measurement:
Elac Uni-Fi Reference UCR52 is a passive center speaker that cost around 700USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.78, LW 0.49, SP 0.45, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.73; LFQ 1.06, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.33, SP 0.32, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.03, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.