What we know about the measurement:
Elac Uni-Fi Reference UBR62 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
and would be 7.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.37, SP 0.31, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.91, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.24, SP 0.27, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.89, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .