What we know about the measurement:
Elac Uni-Fi Reference UBR62 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.475, LW 0.369, SP 0.308, PIR 0.288; SM: SP0.961, PIR0.911; LFQ 0.966, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.27
with an EQ and would be 8.46 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.326, LW 0.243, SP 0.265, PIR 0.198; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.943; LFQ 0.828, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .