What we know about the measurement:
Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 UC52 Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 319USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.38, SP 0.34, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.75; LFQ 1.08, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.29, SP 0.27, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.08, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Horizontal measurement
- Link to Original review.