What we know about the measurement:
Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.56
and would be 7.76 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.379, LW 0.326, SP 0.352, PIR 0.314; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.845; LFQ 0.692, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.47
with an EQ and would be 8.42 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.324, LW 0.277, SP 0.251, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.963, PIR0.941; LFQ 0.692, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.56 and would be 7.76 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.