What we know about the measurement:
Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 245USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.97
and would be 7.22 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.455, LW 0.397, SP 0.388, PIR 0.372; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.77; LFQ 0.956, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.42
with an EQ and would be 8.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.329, LW 0.27, SP 0.26, PIR 0.219; SM: SP0.953, PIR0.931; LFQ 0.854, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.97 and would be 7.22 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.