What we know about the measurement:
Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.31, SP 0.35, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.38; LFQ 0.77, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.24, SP 0.27, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.74, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.