What we know about the measurement:
Elac BS U5 Slim is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.45, SP 0.35, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.71, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.32, SP 0.27, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.74, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.