What we know about the measurement:
Elac BS U5 Slim is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.94
and would be 7.02 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.626, LW 0.449, SP 0.346, PIR 0.329; SM: SP0.933, PIR0.811; LFQ 0.62, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.39
with an EQ and would be 8.19 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.435, LW 0.285, SP 0.268, PIR 0.198; SM: SP0.976, PIR0.944; LFQ 0.62, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.94 and would be 7.02 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.