What we know about the measurement:
Elac BS 314 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 68.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 128.9Hz (resp. 95.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.51
and would be 5.88 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.488, LW 0.412, SP 0.474, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.653, PIR0.291; LFQ 0.0, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 8.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.357, LW 0.279, SP 0.349, PIR 0.277; SM: SP0.941, PIR0.929; LFQ 0.0, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.51 and would be 5.88 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: dci review. .
- Note: Data gated at 5ms so valid above 200Hz/300Hz and smoothed 1/24th of octave. Sealed measurement