What we know about the measurement:
Elac BS 314 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 68.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 128.9Hz (resp. 95.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.41, SP 0.47, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.37; LFQ 0.0, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.31, SP 0.36, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.0, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: dci review. .
- Note: Data gated at 5ms so valid above 200Hz/300Hz and smoothed 1/24th of octave. Sealed measurement