What we know about the measurement:
Edifier S2000 Pro is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.56, SP 0.46, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.51, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.36, SP 0.34, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.51, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.