What we know about the measurement:
Edifier R1280T is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1
and would be 4.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.65, SP 0.54, PIR 0.55; SM: SP0.59, PIR0.25; LFQ 0.56, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.39, SP 0.36, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.55, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.