What we know about the measurement:
EV EVID-S8.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 560USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 77.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.5Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.59
and would be 3.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.727, LW 0.748, SP 0.844, PIR 0.791; SM: SP0.477, PIR0.17; LFQ 0.601, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.16
with an EQ and would be 6.19 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.563, LW 0.599, SP 0.69, PIR 0.639; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.785; LFQ 0.601, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.59 and would be 3.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 110 dB
- peak: 116 dB
- Width 223mm
- Height 390mm
- Depth 151 mm)
- Weight 5.1 kg