What we know about the measurement:
EV EVID-S8.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 560USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EV .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 67.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.5Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.7
and would be 4.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.73, LW 0.75, SP 0.84, PIR 0.8; SM: SP0.48, PIR0.22; LFQ 0.64, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
with an EQ and would be 6.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.57, SP 0.7, PIR 0.64; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.8; LFQ 0.66, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.7 and would be 4.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 110 dB
- peak: 116 dB
- Width 223mm
- Height 390mm
- Depth 151 mm)
- Weight 5.1 kg