What we know about the measurement:
EV EVC-1152 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EV .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 81.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0
and would be 4.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.7, LW 0.8, SP 0.81, PIR 0.76; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.47; LFQ 2.45, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
with an EQ and would be 6.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.69, SP 0.73, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.36, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.0 and would be 4.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 7 Ohm
- peak: 129 dB
- Width 433mm
- Height 684mm
- Depth 451 mm)
- Weight 27.7 kg