What we know about the measurement:
EV EVC-1152 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.75
and would be 4.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.698, LW 0.795, SP 0.809, PIR 0.763; SM: SP0.647, PIR0.389; LFQ 2.402, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.42
with an EQ and would be 6.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.633, LW 0.65, SP 0.704, PIR 0.642; SM: SP0.897, PIR0.838; LFQ 2.402, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.75 and would be 4.56 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 7 Ohm
- peak: 129 dB
- Width 433mm
- Height 684mm
- Depth 451 mm)
- Weight 27.7 kg