What we know about the measurement:
EV EVC-1122 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.01
and would be 4.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.725, LW 0.848, SP 0.98, PIR 0.88; SM: SP0.792, PIR0.616; LFQ 2.141, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.57
with an EQ and would be 6.16 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.557, LW 0.637, SP 0.816, PIR 0.692; SM: SP0.905, PIR0.837; LFQ 2.141, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.01 and would be 4.67 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 95 dB
- Impedance 7 Ohm
- peak: 126 dB
- Width 395mm
- Height 616mm
- Depth 401 mm)
- Weight 20.3 kg