What we know about the measurement:
EV EVC-1082 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EV .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 71.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.5
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.74, SP 0.81, PIR 0.75; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.57; LFQ 1.45, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.51, SP 0.53, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.43, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.5 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 120 dB
- Width 248mm
- Height 492mm
- Depth 277 mm)
- Weight 11.2 kg