What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKD1200 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is EAW.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 98.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.66
and would be 8.09 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.156, LW 0.256, SP 0.546, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.875, PIR0.844; LFQ 3.09, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.31
with an EQ and would be 8.68 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.136, LW 0.137, SP 0.403, PIR 0.255; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.907; LFQ 3.09, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.66 and would be 8.09 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 45° vertical.
- peak: 139 dB
- Width 370mm
- Height 680mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 47.2 kg