What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKD1000 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2900USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is EAW.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 95.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 100.0Hz (resp. 87.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.55
and would be 3.92 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.076, LW 0.968, SP 0.964, PIR 0.95; SM: SP0.838, PIR0.759; LFQ 2.621, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
with an EQ and would be 5.34 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.843, LW 0.729, SP 0.747, PIR 0.722; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.828; LFQ 2.621, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.55 and would be 3.92 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 370mm
- Height 680mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 27.3 kg