What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKC80 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EAW .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 77.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.32, SP 0.55, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.39, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.14, SP 0.39, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.37, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Impedance 7 Ohm
- continuous: 126 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 255mm
- Height 422mm
- Depth 267 mm)
- Weight 10.0 kg