What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKC80 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EAW.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.75
and would be 7.78 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.309, LW 0.321, SP 0.553, PIR 0.417; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.911; LFQ 1.393, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.68
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.215, LW 0.167, SP 0.409, PIR 0.247; SM: SP0.953, PIR0.947; LFQ 1.393, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.75 and would be 7.78 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Impedance 7 Ohm
- continuous: 126 dB
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 255mm
- Height 422mm
- Depth 267 mm)
- Weight 10.0 kg