What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKC60 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EAW.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 81.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.34
and would be 7.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.366, LW 0.29, SP 0.534, PIR 0.398; SM: SP0.915, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.935, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.78
with an EQ and would be 8.03 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.203, SP 0.442, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.918, PIR0.884; LFQ 0.935, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.34 and would be 7.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 110° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 119 dB
- peak: 125 dB
- Width 208mm
- Height 324mm
- Depth 206 mm)
- Weight 4.9 kg