What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKC60 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EAW .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 71.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.29, SP 0.53, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.99, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.24, SP 0.47, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.98, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 110° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 119 dB
- peak: 125 dB
- Width 208mm
- Height 324mm
- Depth 206 mm)
- Weight 4.9 kg