What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKC50 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 660USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EAW .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 65.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 92.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.29, SP 0.52, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.67, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.22, SP 0.42, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.68, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 110° vertical.
- Sensitivity 87 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 115 dB
- peak: 121 dB
- Width 165mm
- Height 235mm
- Depth 141 mm)
- Weight 3.3 kg