What we know about the measurement:
EAW MKC120 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 3000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EAW.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.53
and would be 8.06 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.305, LW 0.239, SP 0.533, PIR 0.349; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.853, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.82
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.273, LW 0.153, SP 0.47, PIR 0.271; SM: SP0.936, PIR0.909; LFQ 1.853, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.53 and would be 8.06 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 95 dB
- Impedance 7.4 Ohm
- continuous: 129 dB
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 367mm
- Height 569mm
- Depth 341 mm)
- Weight 16.8 kg