What we know about the measurement:
Dynaudio LYD 5 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 900USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.62
and would be 8.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.272, LW 0.242, SP 0.315, PIR 0.262; SM: SP0.961, PIR0.888; LFQ 0.44, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.27
with an EQ and would be 8.89 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.217, LW 0.176, SP 0.22, PIR 0.165; SM: SP0.985, PIR0.966; LFQ 0.44, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.62 and would be 8.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.