What we know about the measurement:
Dynaudio Core 47 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 35.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.52, SP 0.4, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.75; LFQ 1.11, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.38, SP 0.31, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.11, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.